Electric Scooter Fat Max in Heiloo
The Fat Max, an oversized scooter with extra-wide tires. You don't have to scoot yourself because the Fat Max is equipped with an electric motor. The scooter goes a maximum of 25 km per hour but can be used on public roads, over forest paths, and over the grass. Fat Max can be driven from the age of 16 and after a short explanation, you can easily drive it away. Driving the Fat Max is a lot of fun and also very addictive!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Explanation over the FatMax, before you will go on your way
- Route via your own phone
What's excluded :
First, you will drive the Fat Max through the forest and then you take the road to Egmond Binnen. Along with the horses, cows, and sheep. You will receive the nicest route on your mobile phone.
• Heiloo, Heiloo, North Holland Province
Departure Point :Standerdlaan 21, 1852 BM Heiloo, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.