Electric Mountain Biking around Annecy
Need to get away, need to get back to nature? Want to have fun riding on mountain trails and paths without worrying about if you can physically make it? Explore the most incredible scenery of Annecy on an electric mountain bike, the best of both worlds worriless exercising while sightseeing.
The advantage of the electric ATV allows you to ride with ease on every type of trail or terrain with more or less difficultly! Even the less experienced person can have access to trails where they might never have set foot or tire.
Whether you are with family or friends, follow our guide who will adapt to the level of the group so that everyone can take in the magnificent landscapes of the Alps. Imagine riding in the heart of nature, forests, mountains, flowers and fields... luxury!
To optimize your day, a Savoyard picnic will be organized in a special spot. Your Experience Mont Blanc guide will give you insights to the flora, fauna, and history of these impressive mountains.
Nothing better than a full day to take advantage of the tranquility of the incredible landscape of the French Alps!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picnic Lunch
- Biking specialist services
- Specific equipment for this activity
- Happy memories
- Private experience
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annecy, Annecy, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
Discover the panoramas of Annecy on an electric mountain bike outing. An ecological and special day enjoying the natural landscapes of the Alps with Experience Mont Blanc.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting place in Annecy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Available Spring / Summer / Autumn
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.