ELECTRIC KICK SCOOTER GUIDED TOUR - Ljubljana
Uncover more city secrets in less time with our e-scooter tours and combine adventurous sightseeing with pure joy of riding electric scooter.
In this guided tour you will see all famous attractions in the city Centre of Ljubljana, passing Ljubljanica river several times across the beautiful bridges, visit picturesque squares and many important buildings and monuments. We will not forget to take a deep breath of fresh air in Tivoli – the biggest park in Ljubljana.
Our local guide will reveal you the stories of a reach history and local culture.
Electric kick scooter tours are not just tours – they are great fun and unforgettable adventure.
It is unique experiences which you simply must try.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Electric kick scooter, Licensed tour Guide, Helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
On this approx 11 km long guided tour, you will see top attractions of Ljubljana, and more:
Prešeren Square and Franciscan Church,
The Chatedral (Church of St. Nicholas),
Town Square, Robba fountain and
Špica park, Ljubljana beach,
Križanke Summer Theatre,
Republic square and Parliament,
Museum of Modern art,
The Skyscraper (Nebotičnik),
Departure Point :Nazorjeva ulica 8, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- no driving licence required
- lenght approx. 11 km
- Most travelers can participate
- starting point location right in the centre of Ljubljana
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.