Electric Bike Rental in Santa Barbara
Explore the ocean views and city sights of Santa Barbara on an electric bike! Capable of speeds up to 20 mph and a range of 25 - 75 miles! These bikes make your sight seeing a breeze! These fun-filled ebikes will help you see more of the city than you expected all without breaking a sweat!
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Electric Bike
- Bike Lock
- EBike tutorial and local advice
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Swing by our shop in Santa Barbara where there's free and easy parking and you can test ride the ebike before your rent!
We'll provide you with a helmet, lock, and map to get around — there's no better way to see Santa Barbara!
Before you know it you'll be getting around town like a local on an Eco-friendly electric bike that gives you access to views inaccessible by car.
Choose from a wide variety of models appropriate for beginners and experts alike. Bikes come equipped with high-end pedal assist technology, easy gear shifting, and comfortable seats. Come rent one for as long as you'd like and we'll be happy to give you some local tips before you take off.
- the bike shop team
Departure Point :Cal Coast Adventures, 736 Carpinteria St, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, USA
Departure Time :Daily EBike Rental! Best Value 11/24/2018 - 12/31/2022
2 Hour Ebike Rental 11/24/2018 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Individual heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Participants must be in good physical condition and capable of riding a bike
- Minimum Age: 12 years of age or older
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides are required to wear masks at the shop and rental stand but as soon as tours and lessons begin it is extremely easy to maintain a safe distance and the use of masks will only happen if requested by the client.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.