Electric Bike Rental
We offer the perfect solution for those needing an easy way to get around on vacation or for those wanting to try out electric bikes before they buy! Great way to ride the areas many bike trails.We bring the bike to you! We have 10 rental bikes available, all electric, with throttle and pedal assist. Fresh air and exercise. All of our bikes are current model year. Pedal as much or as little as you choose.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bike Charger
- Full Instructions
What's excluded :
- - Serving Sarasota, Manatee and parts of Hillsborough counties
- We deliver a current model year, Magnum Ui6, 26″, step-thru (easy mount), throttle/pedal assist electric bike. 500W motor, 48V13A battery.
- Includes helmet (sanitized), bike lock, pannier bag (for belongings)
- Our bikes can reach speeds up to 20mph
- The bikes have an approximate 40 mile range before charging is needed,
includes charger and full instructions.
- Available for 3 day rental or weekly, 7 day rental, monthly by quote.
- No beach riding
- 265 lb. maximum weight
- Must be 21 years old (photo ID required)
- We hold a security deposit.
Departure Point :1: Manatee County, FL, USA
2: Sarasota, FL, USA
3: Bradenton, FL, USA
4: Anna Maria Island, Florida, USA
5: St. Pete Beach, St Pete Beach, FL, USA
Departure Time :Electric Bike Rental 3/1/2020 - 1/4/2022
3 day Rental 2/28/2020 - 1/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.