Electric Bike City Tour Medellin, Viewpoints, Local Food and Drink tastings
Exploring Medellin by electric bike means access to hidden back roads, quiet parks, and viewpoints, but local knowledge is essential for finding a safe and fun route through the city.
This tour is characterized because it is a pleasurable tour without effort and it is more than 20 km of Medellin bycicles roads
Join a local guide for a Medellin Electric bike tour that includes colorful neighborhoods, Medellin city center, stops for typical food and good coffee, and plenty of photo breaks along the way. With Green Bike Tour you will get everything, explore the city as local people do, feeling this vibrant city riding a bike and visualizing spectacular views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Colombian Coffee Tasting
- Snacks - Typical food from Medellin
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water - Local Beer, fresh juice or bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Botero
- Entry/Admission - Bare Foot Park (Parque de los Pies Descalzos)
- Entry/Admission - Parques del Rio
- Entry/Admission - Pueblito Paisa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estadio Atanasio Girardot, Calle 47D 75 276 barrio Velódromo, Medellin 050034 Colombia
You will visit the Soccer stadium and Sport complex Atanasio Girardot where you will get in touch with the local vibe, sport scenarios and the history of the soccer stadium
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Parque De Las Luces, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
You will stop in the Lights Park which is the heart of the city center of Medellin, a important touristic sight where we will spend around 10 minutes taking great pictures and learning about the transformation of Medellin in the last 30 years
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: San Antonio, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
You will stop in the San Antonio neighborhood where we will spend 20 minutes tasting a very delicious typical food with some drinks.
Typical food and drinks are fully included in the tour
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Botero, Medellin Colombia
You will visit the "Plaza de Botero" or Botero's Square. It is the most touristic square in the heart of the city center of Medellin, place where we can note the traditions of this city, sculptures of the important Artist Fernando Botero and feel the local vibe at fullest. You will have free time in this place to take great pictures of the sculptures you like.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bare Foot Park (Parque de los Pies Descalzos), Cr 58 & Calle 42A, Medellin Colombia
You will visit the Bare Foot Park or Parque de los pies descalzos. It is a beautiful park in the middle of the city center of Medellin where we can feel the nature and refresh our body. In this touristic sight we will enjoy the park for 15 minutes
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parques del Rio, Autopista del Sur, Medellin Colombia
You will visit the newest and most modern park in Medellin, constructed a few months ago and opened to the public recently. Perfect park and place to take the best pictures of your trip to Medellin.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pueblito Paisa, Tunel av nutibara, Medellin 050030 Colombia
You will visit the most traditional square in the top of the hill called Nutibara (Cerro Nutibara). In the top you will learn about our traditions, you will taste local beer or a delicious juice and you will be able to enjoy THE BEST VIEWPOINT OF MEDELLIN.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Conquistadores, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
You will ride through a very luxury neighborhood called Conquistadores, hidden and secret parks that you will not be able to go by your own
Pass By: San Joaquin, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
You will bike through a very traditional and medium local neighborhood, discovering secret parks.
Pass By: Laureles - Estadio, Medellin, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
You will bike a very luxury and local neighborhood called Laureles, where we will visit "Laureles Park" Where you will feel the local medium vibe.
Departure Point :Cra. 69 #5-30, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.