Electric Bike Cape Peninsula tour
* Visit Pristine white beaches
* Bike in the Cape of Goodhope Nature Reserve
* See the Landmarks of Vasco Da Gama and Bartholomeus Diaz
* Lighthouse visit at Cape Point
* Stop at the Penguins at Boulders Beach
* Drive through Simonstown and Muizenberg
* Pass Constantia
* Drop off at hotel
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Electric Bicycles
- Entrance to Cape Point
- Professional Guide
- Water Bottle
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Boulders Beach
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Explore the wonders of the Peninsula on our Electric Bike Cape Peninsula tour - from the pristine white beaches, the penguin colony, breath-taking mountains, to the spectacular sight of Cape Point. This will be your easiest yet most rewarding bicycle ride as you don’t need to be fit to enjoy it !
Once you get to to your starting point in the Cape Point Nature Reserve and after a short safety briefing, you will start riding South to the Cape of Good Hope, a world-renowned landmark, and monuments in honour of two of the world's most famous explorers - Vasco da Gama and Bartolomeu Dias. On your way, observe over 250 species of birdlife, baboons, ostriches, bucks and the Cape Mountain Zebra. You will then head to Cape Point where you will get off your bike to get to the light-house, have some leasure time and eventually lunch at the local restaurant (lunch not included). Once you’ve made the most of Cape Point, you will ride your bike back North where you started and get back in the vehicle for the last attraction of the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
An optional visit to the penguin colony at Boulders Beach in the charming coastal town of Simon’s Town. You will be able to observe them coming back from the ocean, basking on the beach or just resting in their nest from a non-intrusive platform above the floor so no penguin is bothered.
Drive through the surf town of Muizenberg and the beautiful suburb of Constantia before your driver leads you to your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in City and Sea Point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.