Elaphite Islands Cruise and Blue Cave Snorkeling Boat Tour from Dubrovnik
Experience a combination of untouched nature and local gastronomy on this full-day tour of the Elaphite Islands near Dubrovnik. Discover the beauty of three islands (Lopud, Sipan and Kolocep), snorkel in the Blue Cave, enjoy in fresh homemade lunch and unlimited drinks all day. Join us in our family tradition, cruise with us and become a member of our family if only for a day! Experience the difference!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (You will receive an email with the details in the evening before the trip
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lopud Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
Departing from Dubrovnik, first island is Lopud. The only settlement on the eponymous island, is located in a bay. There is a path that leads to the sandy Bay of Sunj on the far side of the island or you can just enjoy the possibility of pleasant walk along the coast.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sipan, Dubrovnik Croatia
Second destination is island Sipan where you’ll have lunch. You can choose between fish, chicken or vegetarian menu. After the lunch, you'll have free time for a sightseeing walk through Suđurađ – a small village stretched along the harbour, dominated by the 16th century castle of the wealthy Stjepovic-Skocibuha family from Dubrovnik.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
With more than 250 sunny days per year, island Kolocep is the sunniest of all of the islands. You can enjoy the sun, relax on the beach or simply take a nap just before you continue your cruise back to Dubrovnik.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Cave, Zuzej, 20221, Koločep, Croatia
On our way back, we’ll stop for a snorkelling.. (if the weather conditions are good)
There are several caves in this area and the most beautiful one is Blue Cave. After the Captain has anchored the boat, you’ll have a chance to jump form the boat and enjoy the crystal clear sea.
NOTE: From October 1st, we are NOT visiting a Blue Cave
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Obala Stjepana Radića, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME WILL BE SENT ON YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE EVENING BEFORE YOUR TRIP DATEIF YOU’RE NOT STAYING IN THE HOTEL WE NEED AN ADDRESS OF YOUR APARTMENT. IF WE DON’T RECEIVE YOUR ADDRESS WE CAN’T ORGANISE A PICK UP FOR YOU.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lunch option is required to complete the booking
- Vegetarian option is available
- Gluten free option is available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or non-arrival on pick up location after arrenged time
- We reserve the right for the Captain to change the route at any time as well as the time of departure and arrival due to weather conditions
- We reserve the right for the Captain to change the time and the location for snorkelling due to weather conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.