Elaphite Island-Hopping with Fish Picnic Lunch
These precious islands are a natural wonder – but they are also so much more. This Dubrovnik islands tour will provide you with a real experience of island life, Dalmatian style, of course. This group of thirteen islands is located to the north-west of Dubrovnik, and several of them are inhabited. Dubrovnik island hopping will simply blow your mind! This boat tour will show you the three most beautiful islands – Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Spend a day hopping around 3 of the picturesque Elaphite Islands just off the coast of Dubrovnik. Kick back on the boat with unlimited drinks onboard as you cruise to Kolocep, Sipan, and Lopud islands. Explore pristine beaches, remarkable ruins, picture-perfect pine forests, and citrus gardens.
After pick up from your hotel, drive to the port to join your skipper for the day. Your first stop is the lush-green island of Kolocep, a quintessential Croatian island blessed with orange and lemon groves as well as pine forests stretching as far as the eye can see. Take an hour of free time on the island to soak up the sun on the delightful beach or stroll to the medieval Chapel of St. Anton.
Next, continue to the neighboring island, Sipan. Enjoy some leisure time to take in the picturesque island sights including 15th-century houses and churches, a quaint marina, and enchanting coastal paths sheltered by fig trees and citrus bushes.
En route to the final island for the day, Lopud, savor a delicious picnic lunch served on the boat. Choose from an array of freshly caught fish, meat, and vegetarian dishes with unlimited Croatian wine and soft drinks. When you land on Lopud, head to the famous Sunj beach, known for its white sands and calm waters perfect for a refreshing dip, before making your way to Dubrovnik and getting dropped off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT when booking a reservation you must indicate your address in DubrovnikWe pick up our guests from place where thy stay in Dubrovnik
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.