Elafonissi - Paradise Beach
Elafonissi is a paradise on earth – a heaven of unparalleled beauty. It is covered with sand dunes, low trees, bushes, sand lilies and junipers. You can get there on foot from the beach, by passing through shallow aquamarine and turquoise waters. The white and pink sand made of thousands of broken seashells, the limpid, blue-green waters, the little coves and the secluded tiny beaches remind the travelers of a paradise lost. Take a swim in the warm tropical waters and relax under the hot summer sun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Elafonissi Beach
What's excluded :
- Admission to the Monastery 2,50 Euro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Crete Greece
a place of exceptional natural beauty, something between an island and a peninsula, as you have to walk through the sea to reach it, and it is included in the Natura 2000 Protection Program. Once occupied by pirates, today it is a very popular destination for day trippers who flood there to experience the unique feeling of being in a faraway lagoon, whilst having a Mediterranean holiday.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Moni Chrisoskalitissis, Moni Chrisoskalitissis, Chania Prefecture, Crete
During the return trip, you will have a short stop at the Monastery of Chrysoskalitissa, where you will enjoy the panoramic view to the open sea. The monastery is built on a huge rock and it is visible from far away, due to its dazzling white color. You can climb up to pay your respects and look for the golden step which, according to a local legend, only the true believers can see.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention the place of your stay. Pick-up and drop-off from the main road, partly from the exit of hotels from Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Heraklion, Ammoudara – Heraklion.After booking the tour operator will contact you within 24 hours with a detailed description of your pick-up point and time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2020 - 9/30/2020
8/5/2021 - 9/30/2021
Wednesday: 05:30 AM - 09:30 PM Wednesday: 05:30 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Certified in acc.with the legal provisions of COVID 19 and follows all the hygiene protocols. Hygiene is a priority and extra cleaning measures are available. At activities social distancing is maintained. All travelers are required to bring their own protective equipment and are prepared to use it
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.