Elafonisi - Pink Sands. Private Tour.
Elafonisi is translated from Greek as Deer island. However, there are no deers but there’s pink sand! This place is so unique with its unbelievable colors, rare animals and unique history.You can have great time here, beaches are very well equipped. You can rent beach beds, umbrellas and have lunch here.
One more place that we’re going to visit on our way is Cave of Agia Sofia with impressive stalactites and stalagmites as well as Hrisoskalitissa monastery. Located at 285 m above the sea level this place is truly sublime in its natural beauty, spirituality and history. Remember that to visit this place you need to wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders.
Our route to this place goes through picturesque road. You’ll be able to see amazing nature of Crete, some traditional villages that will should you unique Cretan lifestyle. We can also stop for a tasting of olive oil, thyme honey and, of course, raki - local vodka. Our journey will finish with traditional meal at a tavern.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Luxury Vehicle with a professional driver
- Wi-fi on board and Water from the springs of the White Mountains “Samaria”, in bottles
- Beach umbrellas (on request)
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks, lunch / dinner
- Entrance to the Monastery - 2 euro per person
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- Entry/Admission - Chrisoskalitissa Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Crete Greece
Unique pink sand beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chrisoskalitissa Monastery, Moni Chrisoskalitissis, Crete 230 53 Greece
Located at 285 m above the sea level this place is truly sublime in its natural beauty, spirituality and history. Remember that to visit this place you need to wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cave of Agia Sofia, Kythira Greece
We’re going to visit Cave of Agia Sofia with impressive stalactites and stalagmites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Elos, Elos, Chania Prefecture, Crete
Our journey will end with a traditional meal at a Cretan tavern in the village of Elos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be arranged from any hotel in region of Chania. Rethymno & Heraklion and other cities on Crete upon request* (*additional charges may apply)Ports
- Chania Port
- Chania town
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/14/2019 - 2/1/2021
2/2/2021 - 11/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- PICK UP can be arranged from any hotel in region of Chania. Rethymno & Heraklion and other cities on Crete upon request*. (*additional charges may apply)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- If the weather becomes unsuitable during any day trip, the tour-leader has the authority to make any alterations to the program to best suit the needs of the group depending the current weather conditions. The original program is followed as closely as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.