El Taco Club: Bike to Taste the World's Best Tacos in Mexico City
Join one of our curated routes of El Taco Club to discover and taste some of the best tacos in the world. We'll provide foldable bikes and lead you through the chic and hip neighborhoods of Polanco, Condesa or Roma.
We'll ride through colorful markets and hop from brick-and-mortar establishments to street stands, sampling a variety of tacos influenced by Mexico's diverse geography and culture. We'll wash the tacos down with cold beer or mezcal, a spirit made from the agave plant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Mouthwatering Tacos Such as: special tacos from Enrique Olvera chef of Pujol-World's 50 Best, Baja shrimp, pork belly carnitas, yummy duck tacos
- Cold Beer or Mezcal We will finish the journey washing down the tacos with Cold Beer or Mezcal (Tequilas' cousin, just better)
- Bicycles & Helmets
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Taco Club, Mexico City 06700 Mexico
ROMA | CONDESA | POLANCO
4 STOPS >> 3.5 HOURS
On this route we will ride in foldable bikes through Polanco and the Roma/Condesa area, the heart of the chic, hipster/ ”bobo” neighborhoods.
We will pass parks, art deco buildings, colorful markets and tortillerias to find the most delicious tacos in hole-in- the-wall taquerias, street stands and traditional cantinas.
We will sample food from all the diverse Mexican geography, from the Caribbean Sea to the mountain and valleys. We will try shrimp tacos from Baja, Michoacán carnitas (pork confit), smoky Mezcal from Oaxaca, mouthwatering Mexico City duck tacos…
You will discover how a taco carries +5,000 years of history, and as Chris one member of ETC says, why tacos are: “a triumph of the human spirit”.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sinaloa 188, Roma Nte., Cuauhtémoc, 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.