El Salto Waterfall and Hot Springs
We are so lucky to have such unique hot spots in our little town. There are very few places in the world that can boast access to picturesque secret swimming holes and relaxing hot springs. This tours helps you experience La Fortuna like a tour local.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We include a delicious meal at our restaurant.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a great way to experience local hot spots and take some time to hang out with locals. You will first head to the El Salto Secret Swimming Hole through the private entrance of Desafio Adventure Company's Hunters & Gatherers restaurant. Chill out, order a beer and take in the sites and sounds of this hidden gem. Have a delicious lunch and enjoy our riverside facilities before heading to the hot springs.
• Hunters & Gatherers Costa Rica, 702, Alajuela Province, San Carlos La Fortuna Alajuela CR 21007, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
• La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
• Los Lagos Hot Springs, Hotel los Lagos, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
• Costa Rican Casado - Delicious home cooked Costa Rican meal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have an extra transport charge for hotels outside of our normal pick-up zone.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.