El Rey Bird Watching Afternoon Tour (rice fields,marshes)
Do you want to learn about local bird fauna like kingfishers, flycatchers and many more? If your answer is YES.
With our Nature specialist tours guides, we can help you to make your dreams into reality, tailoring the tour according to your necessitates and expectancies inside our birding hot spots given you the edge having close views and encounters with the local bird fauna
Make your birding experience with us into memories for a lifetime.
per adult from
3 hours 35 minutes
What's included :
- Videos and pictures for free with our top notch Swarovski equipment
- Certified Tour Guide.
- Manuel Antonio National Park Admission feeds
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Typical Lunch of Costa Rica Casado(rice,beans,salad,chicken,beef,Vegetarian options are available)
- Snacks - Snacks like cookies and fruits would be provided during the activities
What's excluded :
- You have to bring your own binoculars, we dont provide them
El Rey is located 28 km away from Manuel Antonio national park area, this place it has a combination of several habitats Tropical Transitional forest and marshes, which makes the perfect place to spot kingfishers, seedeater, flycatchers, hummingbirds, woodpeckers and many others.
Our Team would help to locate, identify and share with your different facts about birds like behaviors, diets, mating rituals and much more.
You don’t have to worry about keeping a list of the species seen. We want you to spend your time identifying, taking photographs and having a perfect sighting of all different birds in the area, at the end of the activity, your tour guide will send you a full detail list of species seen during the tour which makes identifying and put a name to those photographs and sightings a whole lot easier!
During the trip would be snacks and water will be provided during the birding experience
It would be our pleasure to share our passion for birding.
Book with us.
Departure Point :Park Trail, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times depend on the hotel where you stay. We only include transportation around Quepos and Manuel Antonio. Please be a responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know, is not nice for others visitors waiting in the Van for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If any tours are canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Snacks as water,fruits would be provide during this activity
- We will provide you the transportation in our birding hotspots
- Not recommended for travelers with Knees Problems this walking activity
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.