El Quincho Del Tio Querido - Dinner And Show
We offer you a fun night of fun for the whole family at the Quincho del Tío Querido, a restaurant with more than 30 years located on the Argentine side of Foz do Iguaçu or also known as Puerto Iguazú.
It is an ideal option for those who want to taste a delicious barbecue, wood-grilled meats such as the authentic chorizo meat, ribs, and morcillas (sausages made with pork blood).
In addition, we have options for everyone because if you are not a meat fan, you can take advantage of the full buffet with appetizers, with main dishes such as pasta and fish, and dessert. The restaurant also has an excellent wine list. (Not included).
Finally, during dinner you can enjoy a Tango Show with dancers who interact with the audience with Latin music in the background, generating a very exciting moment. Do not miss this wonderful trip to the culture of the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
EL QUINCHO DEL TÍO QUERIDO
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :El Quincho del Tio Querido, Av. Pres. Juan Domingo Perón 159, N3370 Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels in Foz do Iguaçu. For Group or Private Option
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.