El Querandi Tango Show with Optional Dinner
Take part in a can’t-miss Buenos Aires tradition – a night out at the tango! This dinner and show experience combines a three-course dinner with the exciting music and dance moves of Argentina’s famous dance genre. The event takes place at El Querandí, a historic tango venue located in the San Telmo district, where you’ll dine, drink Argentine wines and get lost in the passion of the tango.
Promo! If you already have your dinner arranged, visit the venue only for the magnificent Tango Show. Don't leave Buenos Aires without witnessing the art of Tango.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to the show
- 3-course Dinner (if option selected)
- Unlimited beverages (water, soft drinks, beer, wine)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - El Querandi
What's excluded :
- Transfers from/to Palermo Hotels or other areas. We will provide a meeting point.
- Visit: El Querandi, Peru 302 Capital Federal, Buenos Aires 1067 Argentina
Your night out at the tango starts when you arrive at the tango venue in San Telmo. Deemed as ‘living evidence of civic memory’ by the Museum of the City of Buenos Aires, the venue is a truly historic site and will take you back to the tango heyday of the early 1900s.
If you choose the dinner option, before the show starts, enjoy a three-course dinner of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by various wines, plus coffee and a glass of sparkling wine.
If you choose the show-only option, slip into your seat in time for the performance.
At about 10:15pm, the show will begin! Sit back and prepare to be blown away by the passionate performances happening on stage. The show will take you from 1860 to the present, highlight the history of tango and Buenos Aires. While musicians sing and play the accordion, piano, violin and bass, four couples will show off their dramatic tango skills. They’re some of the best dancers in town, so don’t miss out!
Departure Point :El Querandi, Peru 302 Capital Federal, Buenos Aires 1067 Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel. You should wait in the lobby of the hotel.If you selected the option without transfers, please go directly to the entrance door of El Querandi, Perú 302.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Casual smart dress recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: for New Year's Eve, the Tango House offers a special dinner and show. Please select the appropriate option when making the payment as the other options won't be available.
- On Christmas Eve the Tango house is closed.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.