EL Nido Tour C
This unique island tour will take you over the world-famous beaches of El Nido and to Matinloc Shrine with a visit to the following destination.
* Hidden Beach
* Secret Beach/Star Beach
* Helicopter Island
* Matinloc Shrine
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat fee
- life vest
- tour assistant
- Island Hopping
- Free use of mask and snorkel
- Free Pick-up
What's excluded :
- Eco tourism Development Fee (Php 200/person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Nido, El Nido, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
El Nido is a Philippine municipality on Palawan island. It’s known for white-sand beaches, coral reefs and as the gateway to the Bacuit archipelago, a group of islands with steep karst cliffs. Miniloc Island is famed for the clear waters of its Small and Big lagoons. Nearby Shimizu Island has fish-filled waters. The area has many dive sites, including Dilumacad Island’s long tunnel leading to an underwater cavern.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
FREE TRANSFER IS APPLICABLE ONLY IN TOWN CENTER (WALKABLE TO THE DISPATCHING AREA, IF CLIENT WILL NOT WALK, THEY NEED TO PAY FOR THE TRICYCLE FARE)Corong 2x Area (with additional trike fare)Lio Area (with additional VAN fare)Please take note that you are booked on a shared “seat in coach” basis. Pick up times may vary depending on number of clients for the day, local weather and traffic condition. Passengers may have to wait for maximum of 40 minutes.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.