El Nido Tour A Private Tour
It's a paradise of islands, lagoons and beaches! One of the most famous destinations in the Philippines are the famed El Nido Islands. This beach paradise is so famous that no trip to the Philippines would be complete without a visit! This package will take you straight to its most beautiful lagoons full of picture perfect wonder. Visiting Secret Lagoon, Small Lagoon or Big Lagoon, Shimizu island and Papaya Beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- life vest
- tour assistant
- Island Hopping
- Free Pick up
What's excluded :
- Eco tourism Development Fee
- Users Fee/Entrance Fee
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- NOTE: Big Lagoon & Small Lagoon can no longer be visited on thesame day. Advance booking required
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Nido, El Nido, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
El Nido, officially the Municipality of El Nido, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Palawan, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 41,606 people.
It is about 420 kilometres (260 mi) south-west of Manila, and about 238 kilometres (148 mi) north-east of Puerto Princesa, Palawan’s capital. A managed resource protected area, it is known for its white-sand beaches, coral reefs, limestone cliffs and as the gateway to the Bacuit archipelago.
El Nido is currently ranked #4 in Condé Nast Traveler's list of "20 Most Beautiful Beaches in the World."  CNNGo has called it the Best Beach and Island destination in the Philippines for its "extraordinary natural splendor and ecosystem
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Telesfora Resto Bar, Corong-corong Beach, Barangay Corong Corong, El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up is limited to downtown El Nido only.Kindly provide complete name and address of hotel upon booking. Cut-off time to submit complete details is 16 hours (Philippine time) before activity start.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.