EL Nido Tour A
One of the most famous destinations in the Philippines are the famed El Nido Islands. This beach paradise is so famous that no trip to the Philippines would be complete without a visit! This package will take you straight to its most beautiful lagoons full of picture perfect wonder. The Secret Lagoon features the rippling clear waters, rock formations around you and under the water.
DESTINATIONS: Shimizu island, Secret lagoon, Papaya Beach, Big/Small Lagoon (subject to availability)
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Picnic lunch
- Tour guide
- Land and Boat transfer
- Life Vest
- Island Hopping
- Free pick up within El Nido Town
What's excluded :
- Eco tourism Development Fee
- Small/Big Lagoon Users Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Nido, El Nido, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
One of the most famous destinations in the Philippines are the famed El Nido Islands. This beach paradise is so famous that no trip to the Philippines would be complete without a visit! This package will take you straight to its most beautiful lagoons full of picture perfect wonder visiting Shimizu Island, Papaya Beach. Secret Lagoon, Big/Small Lagoon (cannot be visited on the same day).
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly provide complete name and address of hotel upon booking. Otherwise proceed to the meet up pointPlease take note that you are booked on a shared “seat in coach” basis. Pick up times may vary depending on number of clients for the day, local weather and traffic condition. Passengers may have to wait for maximum of 40 minutes.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.