El Nido Island Hopping (Tour A) – Full Day
● Experience the crystal clear waters of Miniloc Island’s famous lagoons
● Snorkel around the country’s largest marine sanctuary
● Indulge on a delicious and fresh buffet lunch on the beach
● Book As Early As Possible! This tour has limited availability and may not be confirmed after booking due to government restrictions on the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up within El Nido town proper or Corong-Corong
- Entry/Admission - Big Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Shimizu Island
- Entry/Admission - Seven Commando Beach
What's excluded :
- Php 200 Mandatory Eco-Tourism Development Fee per person, good for 10 days
- Php 200 Protected Area Users Fee per person, good for 1 day
- Hotel Drop off within El Nido town proper or Corong-Corong
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Lagoon, El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
Start the day on the island of Miniloc, where you will find the Big Lagoon – belying the rich marine life in the reefs and shallow dives incomparable to any other in Asia. The snorkeling is the best in the country, alive with sea creatures of all shapes and sizes in the crystal clear waters – no doubt preserved by the locals, but also safeguarded by the State as a managed resource protection area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Shimizu Island, Bacuit Bay, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
After the morning’s swim, head on to Shimizu Island to have a buffet lunch of fresh fish, grilled meats, vegetables and fruit. Named after the tragic death of a Japanese diver in one of the many underwater tunnels of the islet, Shimizu’s dark past is quickly dispelled by the lush flora and fauna on its shores. Fortunately you can stay in the shade of gigantic limestone cliffs or keep yourself cool in the waters, where you can snorkel above the corals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seven Commando Beach, El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
Once you’re done lounging, the next stop will bring you to 7 Commando Beach: a long strip of white sand considered a tourist favorite for its magnificent sunset views and frequent turtle sightings. Enjoy the scene with a drink in hand until you make your way back to town, though you’re sure to be left wanting more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FREE PICKUP ONLY AVAILABLE from EL NIDO TOWN or Corong-Corong. Customers outside this area please meet the guide at National Highway, Brgy. Corong-Corong (near Telesfora Cottages). Customers outside this area please meet the guide at National Highway, Brgy. Corong-Corong (near Telesfora Cottages). Exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.