El Morado Glacier - Maipo Valley - Private Guided Full Day Hiking Tour
Hiking to a hanging glacier and lagoon - Incredible mountain canyon with a very interesting geology
We will take you for a day hike in the Maipo Valley very close to Santiago.
The final point of the hike is at 3,200 m (10.500 ft) with a hanging glacier and its lagoon.
The hike lasts 2:30-3:00 hours going up climbing 600 meters (2000 ft) on a well-marked trail. For the way down 1.5 - 2 hours are necessary to complete a 10 km roundtrip hike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- We will hike to the lake and glacier viewpoint to have a picnic there
Departure Point :El Morado hanging glacier, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Every point inside the city limits
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.