El Minya overnight private tour from Cairo
It's very special tour for Egypt history lovers because you have a chance to see the beautiful paintings of Bani Hassan tombs , The heritage City of Akhnaton Tell El Amarna and different experience to be inside great Catacombs of birds mommies .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Expert Egyptologist tour guide speaks your language
- Entrance fees for all sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tuna el-Gebel
- Entry/Admission - Beni Hassan
- Entry/Admission - Tell el-Amarna
What's excluded :
- Personal needs
- Beverage in restaurant
- Tipping - recommended
Day 1: Tuna El-Gabal
Stop At: Tuna el-Gebel, El-Ashmunein, Mallawi Egypt
Early morning around 6 O'clock our guide will pick you from your Hotel to drive south of Cairo to El Minya province to start your tour and visit great plain where Akhenaton received his divine inspiration to build his city .After that you will drive to tuna El Gabal necropolis you can see Petosiris , Ibis birds tombs and Isadora tomb back to the 2nd century AD , Lunch will be served in El Minya city back to your hotel and overnight in El Minya .
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: One night accommodation at standard 4 stars hotel
Day 2: Beni Hassan and Tell El-Amarna
Stop At: Beni Hassan, Al Minya Egypt
Morning around 8 O'clock you will join our guide to visit Beni Hassan and you can see Bakhet lll tomb who was the governor of Oryx Nome also the tomb of khnumhotep was governor under Amenemhat lll and khety tomb to 11th dynasty
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tell el-Amarna, Dayr Mawas Egypt
In Tell El Amarna you will see the north tomb which Ahmose and Huya tomb .
latter drive back to Cairo.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.