El Minya Day Tour from Cairo by car
Explore Cairo through escaping from the crowds and see an ancient site that is off the Tourists track. Drive to El Minya, south of Cairo along the Nile river, to see Tell Al Amarna, the capital city founded by Akhenaton.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Late Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes & service charges
- Entry/Admission - Tell el-Amarna
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tell el-Amarna, Dayr Mawas Egypt
If you are fond of out off the beaten track monuments, you are invited to discover Al Menia approximately 4 hours far from Cairo. You will be transferred at 06:00 a.m. by our air-conditioned vehicle from Cairo to Al Menia, then by a motorboat to Tal Al Amarna which was the capital of Akhenaton. After that, visit Beni Hassan where you will see many tombs from the Old Kingdom and the Middle Kingdom.
Duration: 16 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise your phone number to arrange the pickup time and location with our Representative
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.