EL-Mina Mosque Private Tour
Well-decorated Islamic style place. Very picturesque and unique selfies. A free hot meal. Professional friendly tour guide. Free Pick up & Drop off with private A/C car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- 30 min free tour for photos
- Galabya fee
What's excluded :
- Tips on your desire
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Have you ever seen a holy building sided by a charming sightseeing sea!
You will when you visit the Egyptian Taj Mahal known by El-Mina Mosque.
Al-Mina Al-Kabir” is the largest mosques in the governorate of the Red Sea, it contains 35 domes
a culture center with a mobile library and display screens and harbor location.
As you'll meet your special tour guide at your Hotel/Hostel at 10 AM, with a private A/C vehicle, right away you'll find yourself at one of the most beautiful holy places in Egypt, with a unique architectural style you'll ever see.
This white plain building from outside filled inside with magical colors, it deserves to take lots of pictures in standing by detailed decorations, you'll put on a Galabya And for our special Ladies will be able to wear a veil and cloth to cover up as respect to this holy place ~
You'll enjoy it surely! Getting back to your drop off point with lots of knowledge and memorable scenes in your mind and your camera.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7/13/2020 - 12/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.