El mejor Tour Privado, Piramides de Teotihuacán y Basílica. todo iIncluido !
Nuestro servicio será siempre personalizado, en atención a todos y cada uno de los viajeros que nos acompañan. Atendiendo su interés particular, necesidades y dudas. Nuestro objetivo principal será siempre la satisfacción de nuestros viajeros. Creando así una experiencia única e inolvidable.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Centro Cultural Universitario Tlatelolco Memorial 68
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Cultural Universitario Tlatelolco Memorial 68, Ricardo Flores Magon 1 Nonoalco, Tlatelolco., Mexico City 06995 Mexico
Conocerán la plaza de 3 culturas, donde hace 500 años se libró la más feroz batalla entre los Aztecas y los Españoles. Posterior a la batalla se construyó en este lugar una de las más antiguas Iglesias de America sobre los anteriores y sagrados templos. En un solo lugar veremos 3 etapas de la historia Mexicana.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eje Central Lazaro Cardenas, Tlatelolco, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
The Plaza de las Tres Culturas is a square located in the Nonoalco Tlatelolco Urban Complex north of the Historic Center of Mexico City, in the Cuauhtémoc mayor's office.
Its name comes from the fact that the architectural complexes located around it come from three different historical stages: Culture of Mesoamerica, specifically the archaeological zone of Tlatelolco, material remains of the altépetl of Mexico-Tlatelolco
Spanish culture, from the Conquest of Mexico to its independence, represented by a convent and the Catholic temple of Santiago, from the colonial period.
Culture of modern Mexico, represented by the Tlatelolco Tower, headquarters until 2005 of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and headquarters of the University Cultural and Memorial Center of UNAM 68,
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Teotihucan, ‘‘ place where men become gods “Teotihuacán is a large Mexican archeological complex northeast of Mexico City. Through the center of the place, which was once a flourishing pre-Columbian city, passes the Causeway of the Dead. It links the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Pyramid of the Moon and the Pyramid of the Sun. The last two have panoramic views from their tops
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Artesanias Premier, Privada Periferico S/n Casi esquina la calle 16 de Septiembre, San Martin de las Piramides Mexico
We will visit a space where we will receive an explanation related to the benefits of the mague's plant and its current and old properties and uses, we will have a tasting of mezcal and pulque traditional drink of these lands. The lithic activity has been meeting for more than 2000 years with utensils with sacred features that are related to special images and masterfully performed with a unique beauty. The pieces are replica of authentic ancient relics.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
The Basilica of Santa María de Guadalupe, officially called Insigne and National Basilica of Santa María de Guadalupe, is a sanctuary of the Catholic Church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary in its invocation of Guadalupe, located at the foot of the Tepeyac Hill
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.