El Limon Waterfall and Bacardi Island Tour from Punta Cana
Take a comfortable bus ride with a certified guide and spend the day exploring Las Cañitas. Prepare to sail in a Luxury Catamaran with unlimited drinks on board. At Samaná, jump on a safari truck to the top of the mountain. Then, take a horseback ride to the Ranch, near to El Limón to enjoy the spectacular waterfall and a delicious lunch. Return to Samaná to board the Catamaran and cross the bay until reaching the beautiful Bacardi Island. Spend some free time for a swim and to explore the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Buffet style lunch with two drinks
- Unlimited water, rum and soft drinks on the boat
- Transportation by A/C bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - El Salto del Limon
- Entry/Admission - Cayo Levantado
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Salto del Limon, El Limon, 32000 Dominican Republic
Your tour begins by taking the new road to the fishermen's town of Miches, an hour road trip watching the countryside along the coast and the Anamuya range. You will board a Luxury Catamaran at Las Cañitas. Explore the magnificent views of the El Limón Waterfall. A great adventure you’ll never forget that will take you into the peninsula where the mountains reach an altitude of 2,100 feet. Take a horseback ride for 30-minutes through incredible lush vegetation, plants, coffee, cocoa and a variety of tropical fruits. Upon reaching the waterfall (120 feet high) you will be captivated by its spectacular beauty.
Enjoy lunch at a typical countryside ranch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, La Barbacoa 32000 Dominican Republic
Then go to Bacardi Island, a beautiful island in the middle of blue and turquoise water. Take some time off to relax and swim before the ride back to Las Cañitas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange meeting points for almost anywhere in the area. If you do not see your hotel on the list and you are staying at Bavaro, Punta Cana, Macao, Uvero Alto, Cortecito, Cabeza de Toro or its surroundings, we can definitely arrange a meeting point to pick you up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended items to bring: bathing suit, comfortable clothing, camera, beach towel, sunscreen, and extra money
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. Tourists is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.