El Limon Waterfall & Cayo Leventado Tour
Ride our comfortable buses with a certificate guide to Las Cañitas. Prepare to sail in our Luxury Catamaran with unlimited drinks on board. At Samaná, jump on a safari truck to the top of mountain. Then horseback ride to our Ranch, near to El Limón to enjoy the spectacular waterfall and a delicious lunch served there. Return to Samaná to board the Catamaran and cross the bay until reaching the beautiful Cayo Levantado. Have some free time for a swim and to explore the island. Our tour begin staking the new road to the fishermen town of Miches, on one of our modern transportation. An hour road trip watching the country side along the coast and the Anamuya range. Visit Salto El Limón Waterfall. A great adventure you’ll never forget that will take you into the peninsula where the mountains reach an altitude of 2,100 feet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced guides
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Buffet lunch with two drinks.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - El Limon
- Entry/Admission - Cayo Levantado
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Limon, Dominican Republic
Enjoy the spectacular waterfall and a delicious lunch served there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, La Barbacoa 32000 Dominican Republic
Beautiful island in the middle of blue and turquoise wáter, Take sometime off to relax and swim
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you by email to confirm your exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes. The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Direct bookings from cruise line passengers are not accepted. Please book our tours with your cruise line.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.