El Fayoum Safari Tour from Cairo Sand Boarding,Wadi el Ryan,Valley of the Whales
Fayoum Safari Tour! Just one full day away from the city or the resort, just you, the desert and some recreational sand boarding activity.
Travelish Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy El Fayoum famous sites. From Cairo to Fayoum is about 95 km. Today all our visits are in Wadi El Ryan, which is designated a Protected Area in 1989.
And Wadi Hitan Protected Area (Valley of the Whales) .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- 4*4 Jeep Safari car with professional driver who stays with the car all the time.
- Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan)
- Entry/Admission - Al-Fayoum Oasis tours
- Entry/Admission - Wadi El-Rayan
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (tipping the guide and the driver)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan), Western Desert, Giza Egypt
Today all our visits are in Wadi El Ryan, which is designated a Protected Area in 1989. We will start our tour to Wadi Hitan Protected Area (Valley of the Whales) Walk in Wadi Hitan to explore the whales' fossils which represent one of the iconic stories of evolution. which is one of the world's heritage sites it was designated by UNISCO with more than 400 fossils of whales of between 40 to 200 million years old!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Al-Fayoum Oasis tours, Fayoum , Taha Hussien Street Fayoum, Al Fayyum 63121 Egypt
Now it is a fun time for Sand boarding, it is a new recreational sport, resembles in concept snowboarding but is different in many aspects. Snow melts and hence snowboarding is seasonal, luckily sand does not melt, yet you can enjoy sand boarding all year long. Take a lot of fun photos of yourself in the desert.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wadi El-Rayan, 65 km southwest of Faiyum city 80 km west of the Nile River, Al Fayyum Egypt
Then onto Wadi Al Ryan Water Falls. where there is so much to see(the two lakes, waterfalls & birds). The most memorable is the spectacular scenery of Wadi El-Rayyan, the contrast between the blue waters of the lakes and the golden desert land. It's an amazing destination for a soft adventure day trip. you Have Wadi Rayan consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls; you can swim in the lakes, jump off the water or just enjoy the terrific natural scenery there.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Be Ready in the Lobby of your Hotel 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out for the Tour Guide sign saying Travelish Tours
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.