El Chiflon Waterfalls and Montebello Lakes Day Trip from Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Enjoy a day trip to Chiflon Waterfalls and Montebello Lakes National Park. Admire one of the highest waterfalls in Mexico and discover the beauty of the first national park in Chiapas. In 2009, it was designated as a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. Your tour includes transport and a guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Lagunas de Montebello
- Entry/Admission - Cascada El Chiflon
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Lagunas de Montebello, Palenque-La Trinitaria Mexico
You'll visit 4 to 6 lakes and admire their crystalline waters ranging from pale blue to violet, emerald and turquoise. These lakes' famous shades of color are unique due to several factors including the type of soil found at the bottom, vegetation and light. Enjoy views of the reed valley, mountains and tropical jungle with rich flora including orchids, bromeliads, juniper trees, cedar, mahogany and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cascada El Chiflon, A 20 km de Comitan Ejido San Cristobalito Municipio De Tzimol Chiapas, Mexivco, Comitan 30110 Mexico
Admire the series of waterfalls and even reach the highest part of the mountain to enjoy the breeze from the Bridal Veil waterfall which has an impressive drop of over 300 feet.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Departure Time :7:10 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The time to the first place of visit is about 3 hours from San Cristóbal
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund.
- The company is not responsible for forgotten items left in cars or units.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.