El Chalten Full Day W/lago Del Desierto & Glaciar Vespignani
The excursion begins at 7 hs from El Calafate. We take the mythic Route 40, that goes along the Argentino Lake up to La Leona river. We will pass by the canyon with the same name “Cañadón La Leona” and after 1.15 h ride we will arrive to the ancient route hotel "La Leona", almost a museum of the Route 40, where you can have coffee and cakes.
Our trip continues along the Lake Viedma, from where we will have magical views of glaciers, hidden lakes and the overpowering presence of the Mount Fitz Roy.
After arriving at Chalten we continue our ridelago del desierto taking the route that borders the Rio de las Vueltas taking us deeper into the Lengas and Nires forest. The road ends after one hour ride and 37 kms up to the North arriving at Lago del Desierto. From the pier Punta Sur we'll take a 40 minute boat ride to the natural reserve Vespignani from there areoptional hikes to read the best miradors of Vespignani Glacier and the north face of Mount Fitz Roy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - COMPLETE BOX LUNCH
- BOAT NAVIGATION THROUGH THE LAGO DEL DESIERTO
- Entry/Admission - Lago del Desierto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cerro Fitz Roy, El Chalten Argentina
STOP AT PANORAMIC VIEWS
Stop At: El Chalten, El Chalten, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
VISIT AND CROSS THE TOWN
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago del Desierto, Argentina
WE WILL NAVIGATE FROM THE SOUTH MARGIN OF THE LAKE TO THE RESERVE OF THE GLACIER VESPIGNANI
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Glaciar Huemul, Avenida Lago Del Desierto a 36 km del Chalten, El Chalten Z9301ACA Argentina
PANORAMIC VIEW FROM THE BOAT
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
OUR COMPANY USES SEVERAL VEHICLES TO MAKE A QUICK PICK UP OF ALL THE HOTELS OF EL CALAFATE.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our company rigorously applies the HEALTH SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR AGENCIES TRAVEL AND TOURISM issued by the Argentine Federation of Travel Agencies, which is available to be sent to you by email.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.