El Calafate Glaciers Sightseeing Cruise
Get up close and personal with the largest glaciers in the El Calafate region on a full-day sightseeing cruise. Sail through Lake Argentino and admire the majestic beauty and size of the Upsala and Spegazzini glaciers. Then, enjoy lunch on the boat while sailing back to El Calafate!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- National park fee
- Departing from El Calafate, you'll enjoy a scenic 31-mile (50-km) drive through the Patagonian province of Santa Cruz. Upon reaching Puerto Bandera on Lake Argentino, your full-day sightseeing cruise begins!
Sail through Lake Argentino and take in the beauty of the Patagonian landscape that surrounds you. You'll travel past the tallest and largest glaciers in the region and have plenty of time to take some great photos. You’ll sail past the Upsala and Spegazzini glaciers – something you don’t want to miss when visiting El Calafate! Around midday, you'll travel north of Lake Argentino and enjoy lunch on the cruise (own expense).
After lunch, you'll head back for your return to Puerto Bandera and on to your El Calafate hotel.
Departure Point :El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown hotels of Calafate
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: During winter, access to the Spegazzini Glacier might be blocked. You will spend more time navigating on Lake Argentino if this happens
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.