El Bolson Day Trip from Bariloche
Enjoy a day trip from Bariloche to El Bolson, a town famous for its abundant berry farms, tasty beers made from locally grown hops and a healthy lifestyle inspired by hippies who moved here in the 1960s. Admire the area’s rich farmland, and taste excellent jams and other edible goods as you browse a popular outdoor market where artisans sell handmade crafts. Surrounded by gorgeous mountains and rivers, El Bolson gives visitors a warm welcome with plenty to do and see.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the National Park and Museums
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Lago Puelo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tourist Information San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
After pickup from your Bariloche hotel, settle in to your coach for the scenic 75-mile (120-km) ride along Lake Gutierrez, Lake Mascardi and Lake Guillelmo.
Stop At: El Bolson, El Bolson, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Listen to commentary from your guide as you continue through spectacular Cañadon de la Mosca and Pampa del Toro until you reach the town of El Bolson. El Bolson is well-known for its mild climate and fertile soil, which make it an agricultural hotbed for products like berries, apples, pears and cherries. Hops also grow very well here, which contribute to El Bolson's booming beer-making trade. Sample the fruit and local brews while perusing the shops in town, stopping for a healthy lunch (own expense). Visit the bustling outdoor market that sells foodstuffs, woodwork, leatherwork and other crafts by local artisans. Learn about how hippies from Buenos Aires moved here in droves in the 1960s and declared it an 'ecological municipality' due to its natural foods establishments and organic farms. Board the bus to continue exploring nearby Chubut province. Visit Pitriquilton Hill, home to many splendid hiking trails, a small ski resort and Las Golondrinas Farm. Afterward, enjoy the picturesque return tip to Bariloche and drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Parque Nacional Lago Puelo, 8430 Argentina
We will continue on our way to the Lago Puelo National Park, which is an excellent option to get to know the area. With a privileged climate, the National Park is covered by the classic Andean-Patagonian forest.
Here we will visit the beautiful Lago Puelo and we will take a walk along the traditional path of Las Sombras, an entertaining and easy to do path in which we can see several native species that are in danger of extinction.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.Returns to original departure point at approximately 06:30pm
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.