El Bolsón and Lago Puelo
After traveling a zigzagging path, you reach El Bolsón, a magical town with its traditional fair and artisan products.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Bolson, El Bolson, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Towards the south of Bariloche, 130 kilometers are traveled, which border the lakes Gutierrez, Mascardi and Guillelmo and crossing the Pampa de Toro and the Cañadon de la Mosca; to finally arrive at this magical town. El Bolsón has an ideal microclimate for planting hops and fine fruits.
It is complemented by the production of homemade sweets, a variety of craft beers, trout farms and the famous craft fair.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lago Puelo, Lago Puelo, Province of Chubut, Patagonia
Only 16 km away is the town of Lago Puelo, a visit to the National Park and the lake with colorful turquoise waters is made.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Palacios 191, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We can search for passengers in homestays and apartments within the central radius, they only have to indicate the address
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.