Ek Balam, Las Coloradas, Cenote & Valladolid Tour
You will visit Ek Balam that is a Mayan Zone in the north of Valladolid. Here you will have a guided visit where you can climb the pyramid and learn about this place with our certified guide.
But the adventure doesn't finish here. Las coloradas is a place at the north of the Yucatan Peninsula. This place is interesting because of the color of its lake. The lake is pink. Learn more about the reason of its color in this incredible tour where you will have the oppotunity of visit las Coloradas and take awesome pictures of the landscapes.
Besides, you will go to a Mayan Village and next to this, a sacred cenote where you will swim in its crystalline and refreshing water. After this, there will be a visit to Valladolid, where you could walk around the city and marvel with its beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Las coloradas, Ek balam abd Cenote
- Visit to Temozon to breakfast on your own (Free time 30 Minutes)
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Visit to Mayan Villlage
- Hammock for rest
- Visit to Valladolid
- Round Transportantion with Air Conditioned
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
In this adventure, we will go on a pink tour, the great pink lake, and we will visit an extraordinary place located in Rio Lagartos in Yucatan state. We sailing away through the mangrove of this ecological reserve, we will admire the diversity of wildlife in which we will see various species in their natural areas such as flamingos, pelicans, herons, eagles, and crocodiles, you will know the process of salt and rose-colored ponds, and take a Mayan bath involves visiting the mounds of mud to moisturize the skin, a bath in the freshwater of this beautiful place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Enjoy this guided visit through this incredible mayan zone
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
swim in the refreshing water of this sacred cenote
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Walk around the town and buy souvenirs
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super AkîThe pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.