Eisenstadt Walking Tour with professional guide
In this tour, you will visit the following:
- The church built in the early 18th century
-Leopoldine Temple having an Interior with a painted coffered ceiling above a cornice.
- The landscaped garden which stretches almost 50 hectares from the northern edge of the city
- The former home of the great musician and composer.
Museum which offers interesting insights into the history of the church
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bergkirche, Joseph Haydn-Platz 1, Eisenstadt 7000 Austria
You will visit The Bergkirche, Church (of Catholic denomination) built in the early 18th century by Prince Paul Esterházy.
Pass By: Schloss Esterhazy, Esterhazyplatz 5, Eisenstadt 7000 Austria
Next, you will see the Schloss Esterházy which is a palace constructed in the late 13th century and came under the ownership of the Hungarian Esterházy family in 1622.
Pass By: Leopoldinentempel, Schlosspark, Eisenstadt Austria
Discover the Leopoldine Temple which is located in the eastern part of the park of Esterházy Palace. It was built in the years 1818 to 1819 on a pond above a built of boulders cave and cascade plant. The interior has a painted coffered ceiling above a cornice.
Pass By: Schlosspark Eisenstadt, Eisenstadt Austria
This location is one of the most important landscaped gardens of the 19th century. It stretches almost 50 hectares from the northern edge of the city to Bergstraße and goes up the Leithaberg.
Pass By: Haydn-Haus Eisenstadt, Joseph Haydn-Gasse 19/21, Eisenstadt 7000 Austria
Next visit is The Baroque Haydn House also known as Haydn-Haus which is the former home of the great musician and composer.
Pass By: Diozesanmuseum Eisenstadt, Joseph Haydn-Gasse 31, Eisenstadt 7000 Austria
Lastly, you are going to visit The Diocesan Museum which always offers interesting insights into the history of the church in its annually changing exhibition.
Departure Point :Bergkirche, Josef-Haydn-Platz 1, 7062 Eisenstadt, Austria
Return Detail :Diözesanmuseum Eisenstadt, Joseph-Haydn-Gasse 31/2. Stock, 7000 Eisenstadt, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.