Eight hour private tour to two outstanding gardens in France and Italy
Start with a drive towards Menton,"the pearl of France" famous for its lemons and many amazing gardens. Visit of the garden Val Rahmeh. There, in the shady avenues and dense foliage, with its cool fountains and ponds Val Rahmeh is a 1.5 hectare haven of tranquility. Note : this garden is closed on tuesdays, in wich case your driver will bring you to another amazing garden in Menton : the Serres de la Madone.
After this visit time to explore beautiful Menton, and get lunch.
Then drive into Italy to admire the famous Hanbury Botanical gardens. These gardens created by Sir Thomas Hanbury in 1867 have become one of the most important acclimatization parks in the world, located a few kilometers from the French border on an area of about 18 hectares. the existence of different microclimates has favored the planting and the acclimatization of essences coming from all over the world.
After this fabulous visit drive back to Nice by the famous high corniche with its breathtaking views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- entrance to the gardens
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Botanique Val Rahmeh-Menton
- Entry/Admission - Giardini Botanici Hanbury - Villa Hanbury
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardin Botanique Val Rahmeh-Menton, Avenue Saint Jacques, 06500, Menton France
This outstanding garden proposes a tour of the world of botany. It boasts the only specimen of the Sophora Toromiro, the mythical tree of Easter Island.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Giardini Botanici Hanbury - Villa Hanbury, Corso Montecarlo 43 Località La Mortola, 18039, Ventimiglia Italy
One of the most famous botanic gardens in Italy on the Italian flower Riviera.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers in any hotel or private adress in Nice
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All our guides have a negative test with them
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.