Eiffel Tower Summit, Immersive Paris Tour & Cruise
Paris has so much to offer it’s worth seeing it three ways: In the air, on the road and on water! This four-hour tour is the perfect intro to the city of l’Amour, and will no doubt be the start of your own personal love story with Paris.
Take a spin around the essential sights from the comfort of a coach with our exclusive Histopad : a tablet with interactive functionalities, , through 3D reconstructions, 2D before/after sliders, 360° views of the interiors, enriched with audio commentaries
Then embark on a cruise along the Seine, under its many bridges, before scaling the heights of the Grande Dame (the Eiffel Tower to you and me!) taking in the magnificent views from her second floor.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hour cruise on the Seine River with audioguide in 14 languages
- City Tour of Paris by coach with commentaries in 10 languages
- Multilingual tour escort
- Sightseeing tour of Paris by air-conditioned coach
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower ticket up to the Summit level
- Transportation by luxury coach
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
First time in Paris? Not sure where to start? Catch the city’s highlights before exploring it on your own!
Your grand tour starts when you hop on your air-conditioned coach.
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
The journey starts with a luxury coach tour, traveling past some of the capital’s most spectacular monuments and legendary architecture.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Place de la Concorde with its unmissable obelisk, and catch your first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower (save that for later!)
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Cruise past the sights you’ve seen so often on the silver screen - the tree-lined Champs-Elysées and its flagship stores ending at the imposing Arc de Triomphe and the tomb of the unknown soldier,
Pass By: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Must see attraction in the City with many restaurants and above all the incredible open view of the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Then embark on your one-hour river cruise along the romantic River Seine, taking in all Paris’s monuments along the way.
Pass By: Esplanade des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Les Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Enjoy the Invalides with its Dome and Museums
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Cruise past the sights you’ve seen so often on the silver screen -
Pass By: Louvre Pyramid, 75001 Paris, France
the Stunning Main entrance to the Louvre Museum
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The Gothic masterpiece architecture still standing on Ile de la Cite.
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
The oldest remaining part of the Palais de la Cité, the royal residence of the kings of France
Stop At: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
the Parliament of the Fifth French Republic
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Last (but certainly not least!), the one and only Eiffel Tower! Take an elevator ride up to the second floor and then to the Summit take your time to marvel at the amazing views of the Sacré Coeur basilica, the Pompidou Centre, and everything else Paris has to offer!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
You will see the whole Paris and particularly the Sacre Coeur nested up the hill at Montmartre
Pass By: La Defense, Bairro de la Defense Bairro, 92400 Paris France
Also the business Area with its white Arch is spotted from the iconic Tower
Pass By: Parc du Champ de Mars, avenue Joseph Bouvard, 75007 Paris France
End of the tour at the Eiffel Tower. Explore the area , you will find many incredible treasures.
Departure Point :1: Fat Tire Tours, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
2: Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- End of the tour at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower
- Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower."
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.