Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise & Montmartre Small Group Visit
The best way to discover Paris on a half day with a perfectly combined tour by air-conditioned minibus including pick up and drop from our central located agency in Paris.
You will admire the whole City from the Eiffel Tower, enjoy a River Seine Cruise bringing you to light the most amazing treasures of the French Capital such as the Louvre, Orsay museum , the Conciergerie, Notre Dame Cathedral...,and visit the Authentic Montmartre, Paris’ bohemian quarter where you have time to walk around and see its hilltop Basilique du Sacré Coeur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- In French,English,Spanish,Ital,German,Portug.,Russian,Polish,Dutch Hindi,Arabic,Chinese,Jap & Korean
- Free time at Montmartre
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick up and drop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jeanne d'Arc, 4 Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Pick up from your central located agency in Paris.Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan
Pass By: 18th Arrondissement, Paris France
First stop of your journey will be in the north of Paris; the Authentic Bohemian Village
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
You will have free time to wander through the streets of Montmartre
Stop At: Place du Tertre Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris France
Explore the square once a haven for artists such as Picasso, Van Gogh, Maurice Utrillo, and Toulouse-Lautrec.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Along the steps is a meditation garden with a fountain.
The Romanesque-Byzantine Style Basilica is standing up the Hill. From there you’ll find the sweeping view of Paris
Pass By: 7eme Arrondissement, Paris France
Then you will be heading to another area of Paris
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The Unique and impressive monument, whenever one is at its feet, they get amazed by its incredible highness.And from the Tower , you will enjoy the Vieaw of the whole Paris.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
If the outside is impressive, the inside is all the more stunning.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The Gothic Masterpiece is impressive from the Ile de la Cité
Pass By: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
To complete with a cruise departing at the bootom of the iconic Tower.
Pass By: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
For one hour , you will admire some stunning monuments
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
Such as the majestic bridge facing the Invalides
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
The monument is well-known for its breathtaking architecture
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The Museum looks incredible from another perspective
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
The beautiful and large square with its fountains
Pass By: Les Jardins du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
Return back to the departure point near the Emnlematic Tower.
Pass By: 1 Place du Chatelet, 75001 Paris France
Your guide will take your back to the departure place at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :1:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Visit of the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access). One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Free time at Montmartre
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.