Eiffel Tower Guided Tour
Set out to conquer France's First Lady, the Eiffel Tower! Your guide will pick you up from the meeting point early in the morning and accompany you to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower; from here, get a spectacular view of the entire city.
Take in this surprising monument! It has every attractive quality: a slender shape, ideal location; its purpose, materials, everything is unique. Its construction completely broke the mould at the time, yet it was not designed to remain in place; it was supposed to be temporary.
On the second level, your guide will explain how its construction was possible at the time. They will also recount the legends and anecdotes that are now part of the memories of the Eiffel Tower. This is also where you will get an impressive view of Paris!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hours of guided tour from the meeting point until the second floor
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Your guide will pick you up from the meeting point early in the morning and accompany you to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower; from here, get a spectacular view of the entire city.
On the second level, your guide will explain how its construction was possible at the time. They will also recount the legends and anecdotes that are now part of the memories of the Eiffel Tower.
The Eiffel Tower is a wrought iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower.
Constructed from 1887 to 1889 as the entrance to the 1889 World's Fair, it was initially criticised by some of France's leading artists and intellectuals for its design, but it has become a global cultural icon of France and one of the most recognisable structures in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :206 Rue de l'Université, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During bad weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower may be closed or sometimes only the summit may be closed
- The guided tour is until the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. You can have an access to the top floor if you have booked the option "Top Floor", the guide will accompany you until the second floor, after you will go by your own at the top floor
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.