Eiffel Tower, Dinner-Cruise & Moulin Rouge Show
Experience the magical decadence of Paris! Discover the mythic Paris by night in one truly unforgettable night, you will enjoy a 3 Course Dinner Cruise with the Bateaux Parisians and visit the Eiffel Tower with its Breathtaking Views! Marvel Parisian monuments from above and from the River. Complete your evening at the famous and flamboyant Moulin Rouge - French Cancan show and champagne included!
per adult from
What's included :
- Féerie show at the Moulin Rouge with 1/2 bottle (or 1 glass) of champagne depending on option selected( if option selected)
- 3 Course Gastronomic Dinner Cruise at Bateaux Parisiens ( if option selected)
- Access to 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, with priority access ( ( if Dinner Cruise option selected)
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transport
- Multilingual hostess.
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Compulsory cloak room at the Moulin Rouge
- Pick up hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Meet up at our central located agency nearby the Eiffel Tower. Celebrate your time in Paris with an evening out on the town. Enjoy a Dinner Cruise at the Bateaux Parisians.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
After your meal, you will enjoy a visit at the Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
Discover some amazing monuments during the cruise:The Stunning Senate and Chamber of Deputies from 1875 to 1940
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Once a station and converted to a Museum since 1977
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
the most famous of the Gothic cathedrals of the Middle Ages still standing
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
The largest square in Paris with its fountains
Pass By: Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
the island in the heart of Paris
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The Impressive Louvre Museum
Pass By: Musee de l’Armee des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Hotel National des Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Napoleon Bonaparte resting place under the Dôme
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Former royal palace turned prison, on the Île de la Cité in Paris.
Pass By: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
You will find Statue of Liberty replica statue during the cruise
Pass By: Les Jardins du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
Facing the emblematic Eiffel Tower with a wide view
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Complete the evening by traveling to the district of Montmartre, the heart of Paris’ Bohemian past.
Stop At: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Head to the Moulin Rouge nightclub and settle in to your seats for the spectacular new ‘Féerie’ review. Inspired by classic Parisian cabaret, the show features more than 100 talented performers, including 60 legendary Doriss showgirls. Be mesmerized by a parade of bejeweled and feathered costumes as dancers and acrobats perform among elaborate sets including a giant aquarium, hanging swings, moving staircases and enchanted garden scenery.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Place Pigalle, 75009 Paris France
End of the tour back at your hotel inside Paris.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
In central Paris
Departure Point :36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :5:45 PM
Return Detail :Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Casual dress code required - jacket and tie are appreciated, shorts, sportswear and sports shoes are not allowed
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally, this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the Seine river cruise or the Eiffel Tower visit (depending on option selected) on another day.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people; a table for two is not available
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 06
- Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.