Egyptian Museum and Citadel Mosque day tour from cairo giza hotels
Full Day Tour The Egyptian Museum Citadel and Mosque of king Mohamed Ali ,
Egypt is the best place to visit where it has many beautiful places to visit and gain experience from, you will visit old three historical places which are the Egyptian Museum, contains a lot of ancient Egyptian monuments and antique citadel of Salah Eldin, a huge building where the old Egyptian armies built to defend themselves from the enemies .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- private tour
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Pick you up from your Hotel at any time your request
-Then start your Tour visiting The Egyptian Museum (one of the most famous museums, filled by magnificent collection of antiques including; Mummies, Sarcophagi and fabulous treasures of TUT ANKH AMUN’s tomb) Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
– followed by a visit to The Citadel (it comprises a number of important monuments which are; The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, Joeh’s Walls, Mohamed Ali Pasha Palace & Provides a panoramic view of Cairo from Moqattam hills.At the end transfer you back to your Hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.