Egyptian Museum and Citadel Full-Day Private Tour in Cairo
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Start your great day by visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. Then drive to the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. End your tour with Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar .
A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Magic life tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit to the most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar, Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pickup you from your hotel in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.