Day 1: arrival to Cairo – meet and assist in the airport – transfer hotel
Day 2: pyramids of Giza and the sphinx
Day 3: Embarkation the cruise - High Dam of Aswan - Unfinished Obelisk - Temple of Philae.
Day 4: Temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu.
Day 5: Temples of Karnak and Luxor.
Day 6: Disembarkation - Valley of the Kings - Deir El Bahari (Hatshepsut) - Colossi of Memnon - Habu - return to Cairo. – transfer to hotel.
Day 7: full day visits cairo museum – citadel - the Saladino castle - the Coptic zone
• The grand market of khan el khalili.
Day 8 : Free day (optional to visit Alexandria)
Day 9 : Check out hotel – transfer to airport .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Local guide
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- All tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our guide will accompany you throughout the trip
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.