Egyptian Food Tour
For whom like to try the local Egyptian food In a safe way and great experience, we let you try the famous and delicious Egyptian national dishes and drinks while exploring the squares and major local sites of Cairo and Giza.
Chief of these national dishes is Fuul, known as fuul medames, which are small brown beans soaked overnight then boiled for eating sprinkled with olive oil, Have a little lemon juice squeezed over, seasoned with salt, pepper. cumin, you can also try it with butter
Egyptian Falafel Patties made from dried white broad beans, spiced and flavored and deep fried in oil.
Koshary, The second National dish of Egypt, This hearty dish features rice, pasta, lentils ..it has much more flavors as it is topped with a spiced tomato sauce and a delicious cumin sauce.
a chance also to Try sweet treats and desserts like Baqlawa or Konafa
Drinks like Egyptian tea " Shai" or coffee " Ahwa" or Sugarcane juice.
per adult from
4 to 6 minutes
What's included :
- Paivate Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private personal tour guide
- Local Food at many local restaurants
- All service charge and taxes
- Entry/Admission - شارع المعز لدين الله الفاطمي
What's excluded :
- Sailing boat by the Nile is extra optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: شارع المعز لدين الله الفاطمي, Al Moez Ldin Allah Al Fatmi, El-Gamaleya, El Gamaliya, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Like an open air museum for Islamic artifacts was renovated by UNESCO in 2008 today it's like one of the major streets in Cairo where locals and tourists like to have a walk there, A chance to enjoy local drink and local food and see the old market of Egypt
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: ميدان التحرير, eltahrir sqair, قصر الدوبارة، عابدين، محافظة القاهرة، Egypt
Cairo downtown famous El Tahrir square where the revaluations of Egypt took place in 2011 and 2013
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/21/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.