Egypt and Jordan 7 days
DAY 1: Arrival in Cairo transfer to the hotel.
DAY 2: Departure with the guide to visit the pyramids and the Sphinx.
DAY 3: Visit of the step pyramid of Saqqara and the Mastabas, visit the old Memfis and the colossal of Ramses II.
DAY 4: Visit to the Egyptian Museum and the treasures of Tutankhamon, visit to the Coptic barium, visit to the Saladin Citadel, Visit to the Khanelkhlili market.
DAY 5: Departure in the morning to the airport to take the flight to Amman, city tour, Uadi Mousa (Petra). Stop at the Dana reserve and admire the landscape. Continue to Shawbak Castle and visit Little Petra. They will take you to your hotel accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 6: Visit to Petra until 16:00. Arrive in Uadi Rum, where you will spend the night in a Bedouin camp.
DAY 7: Jeep safari. Next, you will go to a beach of the Dead Sea. You will pass through the Great Rift Valley towards the city of Áqaba. You will watch the sunset over the Dead Sea. Return to Amman
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Hotels accommodation
- Spanish speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- We will pick up all traversals from their hotels
Departure Point :
OtherCairo Pyramids - Steigenberger -Hotel, Alexandria Desert Rd, Kafr Nassar, Pyramids, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Marriott Mena House, Cairo, 6 Pyramids Road Giza, Kafr Nassar, Al Haram, Giza Governorate 12556, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- WE KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS SAFE!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.