Egypt 12 Days Tour Cairo-Nile Cruise and Sharm El Sheikh Retreat -Airfares Inc
Private Egypt Tours 12 days Cairo, Nile cruise, Luxor & Aswan , Sharm El Sheikh.
Egypt 12 Days Private Tour Cairo and Nile Cruise with Sharm El Sheikh Retreat includes 5 Stars Hotels, Airfares, private guide included.
Spend a private luxury vacation discovering the incredible Egypt for 12 days Start your trip in Cairo to visit the great Pyramids of Giza & Cairo main sights Then fly to Aswan to sail the Nile on board of deluxe Nile cruise, enjoy the treasures of Egypt.
Visit the impressive temples and tombs in Luxor and Aswan all with private guide.
After your cruise, you will fly to Sharm El sheikh to spend some days on the beach.
Enjoy diving, snorkeling and soak up the sun wit all-inclusive.
This is the best-recommended for honeymooners families in Egypt.
We are bound to customize this tour to suit your travel dates any time
per adult from
What's included :
- 11 Nights Accommodation in Hotels and Cruise
- 3 Nights at Nile cruise full board
- 4 nights at Sharm El Sheikh 5 stars resort all-inclusive
- 4 nights at 5 stars in Cairo BB
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- The itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival
our Staff will meet & assist you to finish all formalities then escort you to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 : Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara Necropolis
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet our guide and depart to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world; the Great Khufu’s (Cheops) Pyramid (2690 BC). Continue to explore the rest of the Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s Pyramid - Khufu's son, the second-largest Pyramid on Giza site; Mycerinus pyramid the smallest and the famous Sphinx.
After then visit Saqqara the step pyramid and many other tombs of the Nobles have lunch break then back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3 : Cairo Sightseeing
You will be checking out after breakfast, and transported to the Egyptian Museum, which is famous for its antiques from the Pharaonic periods – dating back some 50 centuries. The museum includes more than 100,000 items in total, and is famous for its Tutankhamen collection. You will also be visiting old Cairo and Khan El Khalili bazaar. overnight Cairo
Day 4 - From Cairo to Aswan by Air- Nile cruise
You will be arriving early arrival in Aswan start visiting the Philae island.stay on board all meals included.
Day 5- Kom ombo -Edfu temples
There will be an early morning sail to Kom Ombo. In Kom Ombo, you will visit the temples of Sobek and Horus. Lunch will be served on board, and can then relax and admire the beautiful scenery along the Nile while sailing to Edfu. In Edfu, you will be taken on a tour by horse-drawn carriage to visit the Temple of Horus. We’ll get back on board and sail to Luxor. Later, you will have dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6- Luxor - West and East bank Treasures
Following breakfast on board, you will disembark and visit the sites on the West Bank, including the Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatchepsut, the Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple back to your cruise for lunch break then continue visiting Luxor and Karnak temple
Day 7- Luxor / Sharm El Sheikh by Air
Check out from your cruise and by flight to Sharm El Sheikh upon arrival you will be welcomed and escorted to your resort in Sharm El sheikh
Day 8-10 - Relax on the Beaches of Sharm El Sheikh
You will have three days at leisure. there is many optional to do Go snorkeling or diving in the famous Red Sea, or take a jeep safari to spectacular canyons and mountains
Day 11 from Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo by Air
checkout from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh then our staff will escort you to the airport to fly back to Cairo.
Day 12 Final Departure
according to your flight you will be escorted to the airport for final departure
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up and drop off for this package from the airport around the clock
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.