Egmont Key Snorkeling Dolphin Tour
Tour and snorkel Beautiful and Historic Egmont Key! We offer a fun educational experience the entire family can enjoy. Captain will give you a history narration of the island when we approach the island. Snorkel the ruins or grass flats, they both have unique differences (SNORKELING GEAR INCLUDED). Excellent customer service. Our boats are Luxury and new, with a 45 minute cruise to the BIG ISLAND. Our Captain's specialize in encouraging the Dolphin to jump behind the boat. This is not a guarantee to see wild dolphin however we almost always see them. Other wildlife is prevalent in the era, MANATEES, sea turtles, fish, land turtles, and of course birds. All of our tours are semi-private to private group charters. Awesome location with better quality equipment than our competitors. Ask about a free pint after the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- ice and cooler
- floats (for snorkeling)
- Captain and boat stay with you not a drop off service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Egmont Key State Park, FL 33715
Egmont Key has history dating back to the 1500's. Travelers have the option of snorkeling the ruins. This is an advanced snorkeling spot. Egmont Key also offers nice grass flats to snorkel in at more of a beginner level. Touring the island is always a popular option see turtles, birds, wildlife, and ruins from The Spanish American War.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sea Dog Brewing Co., 9610 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.