Egg hunt in the city - Easter in Budapest
Let's start the day with a traditional Hungarian Easter brunch. We'll taste local ham, eggs, veggies and more. After breakfast we'll invite you for a traditional Easter egg hunt in the city. Along the gorgeous streets of Budapest we'll search for beautifully decorated hidden Easter eggs. Meanwhile the egg hunt you will be taken to most of the major sites of our capital as well.
per adult from
What's included :
- Easter Brunch - Snacks
- Professional, local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- We start our tour in front of the Parliament building, then we'll take a walk around the St. Stephen's Basilica, and visit the busy Easter Market of Vörösmarty square. Here according to this time's Hungarian traditions, we'll have a rich Easter brunch of the finest local treats. This market displays the greatest craftsmen of the region and a row of popular Hungarian goods.
On the way your eyes should be wide open not to miss the hidden Easter eggs. We'll also visit the Buda side and discover the neighborhood of the Royal Palace, then wonder around the cobblestoned streets of Buda Castle District.
Departure Point :Hotel pickup
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Szentháromság tér, Budapest, 1014 Budapest
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.