With this ticket, you can enjoy the Japanese dance show while receiving a set of matcha and sweets at EDOCCO Tea House.
You can also participate in mini workshops (calligraphy, origami, Japanese costume cosplay, etc.) where you can experience various Japanese culture, which is always available at EDOCCO Chaya.
We also offer various options for souvenirs, such as making accessories for knob work and making original calligraphy T-shirts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Set of Matcha and Japanese sweets
- Japanese dance show appreciation
- Calligraphy Experience
- Origami experience
- Japanese dress cosplay experience
What's excluded :
- EDOCCO Chaya has a mini-workshop where you can experience various Japanese cultures for free if you have purchased a matcha set. You can also watch a Japanese dance show while enjoying matcha tea.
・ Matcha set
You can enjoy a Japanese dance show with matcha and Japanese sweets.
・ Japanese dance show
The performance will be performed once every 11: 00 ~ / 12: 00 ~ / 13: 00 ~ / 14: 00 ~.
・ Japanese costume cosplay experience
You can enjoy taking photos wearing geisha and maiko cosplay costumes. Please take a memorable photo.
・ Calligraphy experience
After explaining the basic form of calligraphy and giving an example, you will write your favorite letters using brush and ink. There are also options that you can purchase as a souvenir by writing your favorite letters such as “heart”, “samurai”, “peace” and “soul” on your T-shirt.
・ Origami experience
Origami made with square paper is an interesting game for foreign customers. In this workshop, you will learn how to fold and make a piece.
Other options include making original calligraphy T-shirts, making handmade accessories, and matching tea sets that can be purchased as souvenirs.
You can enjoy Japanese traditional dance show with Green Tea “Matcha” and Japanese sweets in the program.
Also, you can experience “Shodo (calligraphy)”, “Origami” and “Kimono Cosplay” as well.
-The program includes-
・ Green Tea and Japanese sweets
・ Japanese traditional dance show
・ Shodo workshop
・ Origami workshop
・ Kimono Cosplay
・ Your original Shodo T-shirt
・ Green Tea set
・ Hand made Tsunami-zaiku accessory workshop
・ Kimono rental
• Edocco Studio, 2-16-2 Sotokanda Edo Culture Complex B1F, Chiyoda 101-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
• Matcha & Japanese sweets set - Included in the activity experience fee
Departure Point :Kanda myojin Bunka koryu-kan, 2-chōme-16-2 Sotokanda, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 101-0021, Japan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 11/2/2021
Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 03:30 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We do not allow visitors with symptoms such as fever or cough.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.