Edmonton Clue Solving Adventure - Trail of Champions
Trail of Champions is an immersive clue solving adventure for teams of 2 - 4 people, priced per team. Discover the popular sights, hidden gems and spots even the locals don’t know about in Downtown Edmonton City Centre on a 1-2 hour adventure.
You and your team work together to solve a series of clues & puzzles delivered to an App on your phone. Discover new pathways and hidden artwork as you work together to solve puzzles and uncover a themed trail of clues leading around the downtown Pedway system. Lots of shopping and dining options along the way!
90% inside, only briefly goes outside.
You can start any time between 10am – 5pm any day, (noon-4pm Sundays) but finish before 6pm (5pm Sundays) to complete your mission. The puzzle of an escape room, the fun of a scavenger hunt, and the thrill of the amazing race. So! Much! Fun!
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- All clues and activities
- Free App to play the game
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available to purchase along the route
- Snacks - Available to purchase along the route
- You will travel through the Pedway system searching for clues. Majority of the game is indoors
Departure Point :10150 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 1W4, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.